With 30 years of experience in designing and constructing larger and smaller scale Private Projects, TEMEK S.A. is HIGHLY RENOWNED in the Greek and International markets.
It was founded in 1982 by Mr. Athanasios Koutsikos, Mechanical Engineer – Electrical Engineer from NTUA, as a private company and later converted to an S.A. in 1999, and as such it has been operating to this day.
Its headquarters are the privately owned offices on 9 Solonos str. in Halandri which employ a highly skilled permanent staff of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS (COMPOSITION)
1. Athanasios Koutsikos
President of the Board of Directors and CEO
2. Ioannis Koutsikos
Vice president, Chemical Engineer
3. Vasileios Tsolias
4. Aggelos Ledis
AREAS OF ACTIVITY
The main areas of activity of the company are:
- Energy Services Company (ESCO)
- Design of Electromechanical projects
- Construction of Electromechanical projects
- Maintenance of Electromechanical projects
- Electric energy production from the company’s two solar parks (total power: 1 MW)
- Real estate: planning to build 55 holiday homes in Kythnos Island
- Major shareholder of ENVIROCLIMA S.A, a Master Dealer of DAIKIN HELLAS.
Our company is a member of:
The values on which the company developed include:
- FULL CLIENT SERVICE
- HIGH QUALITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
The company is certified according to BREEAM.
The company is registered in the
professional list and the
D&B European List
The company has been awarded the “ACTUALIDAD – 21st CENTURY INTERNATIONAL AWARD FOR QUALITY IN CONSTRUCTION” in 2004 and the “GOLD STAR INTERNATIONAL AWARD FOR BUSINESS PRESTIGE” in 2005.