Our company is registered with the Energy Services Company (ESCO) Registry of the Greek Ministry of Environment, Energy & Climate Change.
We possess the necessary experience and expertise needed to provide customers with a wide range of integrated solutions, achieving optimal energy efficiency and energy savings for every building.
Law 3855/2010 for “Measures to improve energy efficiency for end-use, energy services and other provisions” establishes the relevant institutional and legal framework, creating conditions for the development and promotion of the energy services market.
The energy services our Company can offer include:
1) Installation, replacement, and/or maintenance of energy equipment
2) Installation of energy efficient systems and renewable energy sources (RES)
3) Partial or complete building shell energy upgrade
4) Installation of energy efficient lighting systems
5) Installation and operation of integrated energy management systems
Our company also provides the following, under the Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) agreement:
ί. Extensive energy audit
ίί. Consulting on measures to improve energy efficiency
ίίί. Maintenance of equipment
ίν. Implementation of energy management system for EPC clients (i.e. iso 50001)
Model contracts we abide to for Energy Efficiency, Shared Savings and Guaranteed Performance are available in the ESCO Registry of the Greek Ministry of Environment Energy & Climate Change.
According to the Shared Savings contract:
- Financing of the project is undertaken by the ESCO
- The client acquires ownership of equipment when the contract expires
- ESCO does not guarantee minimum levels of energy savings and economic
- ESCO fees are a percentage of the economic benefits generated from the project
According to the Guaranteed Savings contract:
- Financing of the project is undertaken by the client
- Ownership of equipment belongs to the client from the start
- ESCO provides guarantees for minimum levels of energy savings and economic benefits
- ESCO fees are fixed, with amounts deductible in case of deviation from specified guarantees
- The contract may be terminated before its planned term
Selected major projects that ΤΕΜΕΚ S.A. has designed and / or constructed resulting in low energy consumption includes:
- ATHENS METRO ΜΑLL – AG. DΙΜΠRΙΟS, ATTIKI
- ΑΒ VASSILOPOULOS GREEN STORE – STAMATA, ATTIKI
- SUPER MARKET GALAXIAS – AG. THEODOROI, ATTIKI
- AVENUE ΜΑLL, 41-43 KIFISSIAS AV., MAROUSI, ATTIKI
- ΙΚΕΑ STORE, LARISSA
- HELLENIC PETROLEUM OFFICE BUILDING – 8A CHEIMARAS STR. MAROUSI, and many others